Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Time '12: Taste of Country - Top 50

Baha, (Yes that was me laughing...) I'm one of those weird people that likes Christmas music extra lot...get over it. So I just thought maybe if there was more of ya'll then I could share my passion for it.

I never can get enough of Christmas country songs. There is just something that sets the country version of Christmas songs higher then all of the others genres in my mind. That may just be my own world and thoughts, but I'm sure there are others that have the same thought as I do. So for this year's holiday time I'm gonna post a list of Country songs from different sources, and in the end I'll give you my personal favorites list. (YouTube Playlist at bottom of list for you to listen to.)

So here is Taste of Country's Top 50 Country Christmas Songs. My absolute favorite songs (and those that have a music video) I put the video underneath.

50. Tim McGraw - Dear Santa
49. Reba McEntire - Up on the Housetop
48. Newsong - The Christmas Shoes





47. Toby Keith - Santa I'm Right Here
46. Keith Whitley - A Christmas Letter
45. Montgomery Gentry - Merry Christmas From the Family
44. Elmo and Patsy - Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer


43. Sugarland - Gold and Green
42. The Eagles - Please Come Home for Christmas
41. Father Ted Berndt - A Soldier's Silent Night
40. Anne Murray - O Come All Ye Faithful
39. Darius Rucker - Candy Cane Christmas
38. Carrie Underwood - Do You Hear What I Hear?
37. Rascal Flatts - I'll Be Home for Christmas


36. Burl Ives - A Holly Jolly Christmas
35. Jeff Foxworthy - Redneck 12 Days of Christmas


34. Randy Travis - Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
33. Lady Antebellum - Baby, It's Cold Outside
32. Garth Brooks - Santa Looked a Lot Like Daddy
31. LeAnn Rimes - Put a Little Holiday in Your Heart
30. Suzy Bogguss - Two-Step 'Round the Christmas Tree
29. Kellie Pickler - Santa Baby


28. Loretta Lynn - Country Christmas
27. Clay Walker - Feliz Navidad
26. Luke Bryan - Run, Run Rudolph
25. Johnny Cash - The Christmas Guest
24. Joe Nichols - I'll Be Home for Christmas
23. Vince Gill - Let There Be Peace on Earth
22. Oak Ridge Boys - Thank God for Kids
21. Martina McBride - O Holy Night


20. Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
19. Kenny Chesney - All I Want for Christmas Is a Real Good Tan
18. Clint Black - 'Til Santa's Gone (Milk and Cookies)
17. Gary Allan - Please Come Home for Christmas
16. Brooks and Dunn - Winter Wonderland
15. Willie Nelson - Pretty Paper
14. Vince Vance and the Valiants - All I Want for Christmas is You


13. Taylor Swift - Last Christmas
12. Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock
11. Roger Miller - Old Toy Trains
10. George Strait - Christmas Cookies
09. Kenny Rogers (feat. Wynonna Judd) - Mary, Did You Know?
08. Brad Paisley - Born on Christmas Day
07. Dolly Parton - Hard Candy Christmas
06. Faith Hill - Where Are You Christmas?
05. Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
04. Gene Autry - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
03. Alabama - Christmas in Dixie
02. Merle Haggard - If We Make It Through December
01. Alan Jackson - Let It Be Christmas

If you wanna listen to the Taste of Country Christmas songs on a youtube playlist I made one for you...yeah aren't you special I took the time to make a playlist for you. So here would be 48 of the 50 (due to the fact you can't actually find everything on YouTube, believe it or not).
Listen to Taste of Country - Top 50 Country Christmas Songs Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment