Thursday, November 29, 2012

TV Talk: ABC's Nashville

So I have a six page Bible paper on dating and three algebra assignments due tomorrow, and guess what none of it is done. And guess what again! I'm bloggin' instead of doing that. Yes, I know I'm highly intelligent for it. I felt like doing another TV Talk post, so shall we start?

Let's talk about Nashville! I do love that TV show.

Nashville logo


So far there have been 7 episodes in the first season of Nashville first aired on October 10, 2012.
  1. Pilot - October 10
  2. I Can't Help it (if I'm Still in Love with You) - October 17
  3. Someday You'll Call My Name - October 24
  4. We Live in Two Different Worlds - October 31
  5. Move it on Over - November 7
  6. Your Gonna Change (or I'm Gonna Leave) - November 14
  7. Lovesick Blues - November 28
  8. Next Episode: Where He Leads Me - December 5
Some Interesting Facts You Didn't Know....

Scarlett Connor is played by an
Australia actress, Clare Bowen. She
said in an interview it was easy for her to
get the Nashville drawl because Australian's
have a drawl also. 

Gunnar Scott is played by a British actor,
Sam Palladio. He also said in an interview
he found it fun to get the Nashville drawl
because he never seems to have the same
voice in any of his shows and movies.
He enjoys the ability to get the different
voices and accents. 

Daphne and Maddie Conrad are played by Lennon and
Maisy Stella, very popular on youtube for their young
gorgeous voices.

Lennon and Maisy Stella
cover of "Call Your Girlfriend"

Avery Barkley is played by a current singer,
Jonathan Jackson, his music name being Enation.

Permission to Dream
by Enation

Just some interesting things I have found out about the show so far. More to come later when I find more interesting facts!

No comments:

Post a Comment