Thursday, September 20, 2012

AQHA Ranching Heritage Breeders

So I would like to be a part of Ranching Heritage Breeder but it is gonna take me awhile to get that far.

The AQHA Ranching Heritage Breeder logo.
To be a part of the Ranching Heritage Breeders though I need all of this:
  • The ranch must be a member of the American Quarter Horse Association.
  • Ranch remudas must consist of registered American Quarter Horses.
  • The ranch must own a minimum of five AQHA-registered mares used to produce ranch horses.
  • The ranch must maintain a remuda for the specific purpose of operating a working cattle ranch.
  • The ranch must have received, at minimum, an AQHA 10-year Breeder award.
  • The ranch must apply to and be approved by the AQHA Ranching Council.
  • The ranch must pay a $10 annual fee to maintain status as a Ranching Heritage Breeder.
See what I mean...It is gonna take me a long while to get that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment