|The AQHA Ranching Heritage Breeder logo.|
- The ranch must be a member of the American Quarter Horse Association.
- Ranch remudas must consist of registered American Quarter Horses.
- The ranch must own a minimum of five AQHA-registered mares used to produce ranch horses.
- The ranch must maintain a remuda for the specific purpose of operating a working cattle ranch.
- The ranch must have received, at minimum, an AQHA 10-year Breeder award.
- The ranch must apply to and be approved by the AQHA Ranching Council.
- The ranch must pay a $10 annual fee to maintain status as a Ranching Heritage Breeder.
See what I mean...It is gonna take me a long while to get that far.