Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Montana Silversmith Kitchen Western Dinner

I have one of the biggest obsessions with Montana Silversmith you will ever find...well almost of the biggest. So I love kitchen gadgets, food from the kitchen, western kitchen dinnerware, you name something about the kitchen I probably love it. So I just thought, "why not show you my favorite wester dinner jazz?" :)




Branded Rose 16 pc. Dinnerware Set $160

Branded Rose Platter $45

Branded Rose Mixing Bowls Set $75

Branded Rose Salt and Pepper Shakers $10

Barbed Wire 20 pc Flatware Set $80

I didn't include everything in the collection, just my favorites, but check out more at Branded Rose Dinnerware Collection - Montana Silversmith.

P.S. These would make great Christmas gifts for a cowgirl wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment