Saturday, October 20, 2012

Western Wear 101: Cowgirl Cut Lady Wranglers

So I'm gonna talk about Lady Wranglers! Exciting right! I love wranglers hence the photo below...


So Lady Wranglers here I come!

Wrangler Cowgirl Cut Ultimate Riding Jeans - Q-Babys! I love these I have two pairs of these...
(They fit just like the photo says if you actually have a butt...I don't really have a butt so I always have a little bit of jeans folds on my thighs.)

Black Magic

Dark Dynasty

Absolute Star

Tuff Buck

Apache Storm

Wrangler Cowgirl Cut Ultimate Riding Jeans - Q-Baby with Booty Up Technology

Boot Scootin' 

Blue Ozone

Wrangler Cowgirl Cut Ultimate Riding Jean - Shiloh

Rodeo Sparkle

Flame to Fame

Wrangler Cowgirl Cut Ultimate Riding Jean - Cash


American Spirit

Rough Rider
Dream Believer

Wrangler Cowgirl Cut Ultimate Riding Jean Vented Boot Cut - Q-Baby

Blazin' Buckshot

Visit Wranglers.com to buy these jeans and shop other styled Wrangler jeans.
Keep in tune for more reviews on Western Wear 101, next time we'll look at Dresses and Cowboy Boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment