Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cultural Values: You're Fat! Your Beautiful Just the Way You Are!

The world around us, including the media, models, Facebook, superstars, finds if your not a model size of 5'11" and 117 lbs your fat. Well that is terribly mean to say just gonna throw that out there. You can't measure someones beauty by how skinny and tall they are that is so wrong! What if every girl in this world was 5'11" and weighed 117 lbs? What kind of diversity would that be! So I just wanted to tell you...your beautiful just the way you are. :)

And if you don't believe me...





You'll always be beautiful....
by the way to prove it to you I'm 5'10.5" and I weigh 145ish (give or take). And I would say I have a medium frame or possibly even small I'm not really sure about that part but guess what which ever I really I am...I'm still not over weight.
"Your are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Songs of Solomon 4:7
So stop callin' yourself fat now!

No comments:

Post a Comment