Saturday, November 30, 2013

Social Grace

social grace
noun
the ability to fit into polite society and behave properly and with etiquette

According to glosbe (the only definition I could find), social grace has everything to do with your behavior, etiquette, and fit into polite society. Polite society meaning, I'd say, pretty much everything  the United States and many other places aren't anymore. How come we have taken this turn for the worse? How should I know? I was born at the end of the 20th century. Curiosity killed the cat, you know, it will probably kill me too, eventually. Until then, I'm going to keep on doing the things that
may be the end of me. One of those things being reading a book on etiquette published in 1878. Yep, might as well say your last regards now.

Sensible Etiquette by Ward, 1878

-Wenya-

No comments:

Post a Comment