Thursday, September 6, 2012

Top 45 Favorite Pinterest Pins

And these my no means are in order from least to best, just so ya know...
Yes, that is how it is in my life.
That is what I call a cowboy that cares.

"Love is patient, Love is kind" - 1 Corinthians 13:4

Plan on it.
Yes I do see the difference between city girl boots and really cowboy boots...so don't call them cowboy boots.

I love red and I'm a ginger...and that isn't mean I just love the photo.
This will be one of my wedding photos someday.
This describes Wenya and Yoeli well. Wenya is taller than Yoeli,  who calls herself short.
I love this photo.
I love this photo as well, would be a great senior photo.
If a boy stays "yes ma'am" I would steal him.
I love coffee.
I love herefords.
That would be me.
A craft to do with all the places you have lived.
"Why should you be first? Because I'm a lady, that's why." My favorite line from that movie.
Your a miracle. I'm a miracle. We all are a miracle.
That there would be my kind of wedding.
Exactly
Yes sir and ma'am I am.
Cow kiss!
I love my horse...and that isn't me
This is the only reason the Wenya and Yoeli blog exists.
Story of my life.
I love that song.
These are adorable.
One of my favorite TV shows Once Upon a Time.
Ladies, learn this quote and remember it.
How you describe a cowgirl.
I love this photo.
I love you Grandma.
My dream for the future.
Another story of my life.
That is one of the best quotes every...and do you have any idea how much I love quotes?
This is one of my favorite cowboy and cowgirl photos.
Wranglers yell I'm country like none other.
I'd love that.
My life, but that isn't me.
Rodeo On.
I will have a country wedding.
Yes ma'am.
Highschool sweethearts wedding photo.
I'm hell on heels.
Precisely.
And I love Texas Bonnets.
- Wenya

No comments:

Post a Comment