Monday, November 12, 2012

E-cards: Country and not Country

So you know all of those solid colored e-cards with quotes and saying on them? Well those cards make me laugh a lot. So I just thought I might share some of them with ya.

So we shall start with some country ones first....



Yeah that's right take this and that...
I'm mentally punching someone at the moment... 

I don't care about that rap crap stuff if your listenin' to
country music that means that you talk like I talk...
which means you understand what I talk about
even better deal

I can bait a hook and I don't fish...

Oh I've done that with so many Shania Twain
songs I sang when I was little


Yeah you come over because I don't know where you
live...

The cowboy will come and swing me off my feet...
or maybe he will propose in the sunset...
or maybe he will give me a kiss then suddenly a ring
appears anyway yeah I'm busy

That man has one of the most handsome country
voices ever if I do say so myself.

Diana Palmer cowboys...Texas cowboys...none
of these men I have met in real life...

Oh I stalk cowboys so much...just hoping they notice
so far it hasn't worked one of these days it has to.

That there cowboy is mine! Hands off city girl!
I mentally do that all the time...

I imagined this conversation with you way different...
why you no think the same way I do?!

If ever a city boy was to hit on Yoeli I would
so be doin' this that girl is country...not no city girl

Okay anyway just a couple that describe me very well...

Such a procrastinator when it comes to homework...
party planning? Let's us start planning a Christmas
party now!

10 o'clock....5 hours later wasn't it just 10 o'clock...
who changed my clock to 3 in the morning!? 

Oh how I do love baseball boys...my favorite boys
of the summer

That sums up the end of Wenya and Yoeli's life
right there. Ha.

That there sums up my life in e-cards sad ain't it...

No comments:

Post a Comment