Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Heartache

This is kind of sad, yet really tells the story of my life...




You might have to click it to see it larger but this is the story of my life. I'm country, from my cowboy boots to my cowboy hat. But the funniest part about this most played list is that I've played Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss's "Whiskey Lullaby" 55 times since I've had my computer refurbished and loaded...either I lead a really depressing life somedays or I just miss my best friend more than anybody realizes. This is my go to song when I feel like the world is crashing in on my country world.


The second most played song is Chris Cagle's "Let There be Cowgirls". That my cowboys and cowgirls is my life song. Who on earth is near as country as me? Okay well there are a lot of people but I'll just say I'm a rare find for a real deal in my area, there is a lot of farm country but not much cowgirl ranch country nearby.


And yeah, the rest you can figure out on your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment