Monday, December 3, 2012

Yoeli's Christmas Classics

Well I read my cousin's post on her top 50 Christmas songs and figured I could come up with my own arrangement. But I will say that I definitely couldn't come up with fifty of them, it will probably be more like twenty or fifteen :) So here's to the holidays :)

10. Born on Christmas Day - Brad Paisley

9. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy

8. Christmas Cookies - George Strait



7. Christmas in Dixie - Alabama

6. Hard Candy Christmas - Dolly Parton

5. Redneck 12 Days of Christmas - Jeff Foxworthy

4. All I want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan - Kenny Chesney

3. If We Make it Through December - Merle Haggard

2. Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill

1. Let it Be Christmas - Alan Jackson

I just wanted to mention, that I got the list from Taste of Country, so if ya'll want to go to the actual site here is the link :) hope ya'll liked it :) Taste of Country - Top 10 Original Christmas Songs

Listen to the YouTube playlist of Taste of Country - Top 10 Original Christmas Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment