Things we LOVE
- Smooth shaved legs against clean bed sheets.
- The smell of my horse's neck on a summer day.
- A cup of coffee (strong but not too strong a tad bit creamer and sugar never hurt for some).
- Thoughts to write on at every hour of the day (which for this writer has happened to be at 3 in the morning at times).
- Lying on the cold cement in the shop on a hot summer day.
- Summer activities (tractor pulls, rodeos, baseball games).
NoteWARNING: not all women love these events, so don't assume and take them on a date there.
- Only ever wearing mascara on typical days.
- Wranglers and cowboy boots on a cowboy (especially the tall ones).
- Small children in Wranglers and big belt buckles. (Boys learn to love children, most women do.)
- White curls on top of a Hereford's head or black ones on a Angus' head.
- The dog laying its head in your lap.